Holiday car hire

Looking for a car to get you around over your holiday? We have everything you need, be it a city car for scooting around the Costa Del Sol or a larger estate car to carry you and your family around the country to take in all the sights and excitement Spain has to offer. More »

Long term business and personal hire

Need a van for your business? We offer all our long term rentals with fixed annual pricing to allow you the security of knowing the price you agree is the price it remains even during summer months. More »

The Original One Way Van Hire Service

Here at One Way Van Hire SL, we have helped hundreds of people move across Europe with our low cost, reliable van hire services. So whatever vehicle you need, be it big or small, you know we have the experience and ability to provide you with the right vehicle for your move. More »

Local hire

Whether for a quick job collecting large objects or a full day to do a local removal, we have a van and a deal to suit you. Luton vans, panel van or even people carriers and estate cars are just a call away. More »

Our customers feedback

Please feel free to look at our list of testimonials or if your have rented from us in the past leave a comment More »


Low cost, set location hire

See if we have any vehicles which have set pick up and drop point hires available.

Compulsory equipment

The things you must, or should take when driving in Europe If you’re planning to drive abroad from the UK it’s important to make sure that you have all of the compulsory

International Driving Permit

How to apply for an IDP An International Driving Permit (IDP) is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. (See important note 1 below.) Recognised internationally, an IDP normally allows

General Advice for Driving abroad

Documents to take and general advice before you take your car abroad You may be asked to produce your documents at any time. Make sure that they are in order and readily

Driving in the Republic of Ireland

Republic of Ireland (Western Europe) This information should be read in conjunction with our general advice for motoring in Europe. Driving licence: Minimum age at which a UK licence holder may drive

Driving in the United Kingdom

Great Britain Driving licence: A visitor may use his national driving licence only if they have reached the minimum age to drive a vehicle in the United Kingdom: Motorcycle with a cylinder